Customer Service Excellence
The Hub, Exploration Drive, Aberdeen, AB23 8GX
Participants will be encouraged to “see things from the customer’s perspective” and will be given the skills, knowledge and information to deal with most service situations to achieve a positive outcome. At the end of the programme delegates will be more confident and positive in their role and more aware of how vital every customer is to the success of their organisation.
What will you learn?
- Understand why customer service is essential;
- Understand who our customers are;
- Recognise the importance of teamwork;
- To appreciate the needs, wants and perceptions of your customers;
- To be able to recognise an understand the expected service levels between individuals and teams – internally and externally to the business;
- Understand the need to exceed those service levels expectations wherever possible of individuals and teams – internally and externally to the business;
- To understand the importance of first and lasting impressions;
- Understand the importance of a positive attitude;
- To improve and develop exceptional communication skills;
- Appreciate the importance of feedback and make improvements;
- Deal with aggressive and negative behavior;
- To be able to ‘put it all together’ and be able to communicate the message throughout the organisation;
- Turn complaints into a positive.
Who is it for?
This comprehensive customer service programme is aimed at anyone who interacts with customers both internally and externally.
In addition, we can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.