Digital Marketing for Tourism: The Essential Guide - Aberdeenshire Stonehaven
Elsick House, Cammachmore, Stonehaven, AB39 3NT
Are you investing in digital marketing but lack basic marketing skills? Learn the basic principles of hugely useful discipline and get a results-focused grounding in all its essential skills; from identifying the right channel, to evaluating campaign performance.
This workshop was developed to help your tourism businesses to confirm the online demand for your products or services. You will also learn the essential principles of digital marketing. Content includes:
- Basic principles of digital marketing
- Key social media platforms used in tourism
- Google AdWords Keyword Planning Tool
- Google Trends
- Organic versus paid – the likely ROI
- Emerging digital consumer trends and new marketing tools
What do you need to bring?
Delegates are asked to bring their own Laptop or Tablet. Don’t forget to bring a power pack.
Who should attend?
Businesses owners and managers who understand the business benefits of digital and are ready to invest in digital solutions.
What will you learn?
- Basic digital marketing skills
- How to optimise websites for search engines and deliver more traffic via Pay per Click
- How to increase engagement through social media
- How to use mobile across all aspects of the customer journey
- How to build lasting relationships through email and great customer experiences
- An understanding of how to monitor and improve campaign performance
We maintain a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.
DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.