Join us on stand at VisitScotland Expo 2018
1 November 2017
VisitAberdeenshire has once again secured a large and prominent pavilion at the 2018 VisitScotland Expo taking place at the SEC Glasgow on 11-12 April 2018.
At the 2017 Expo, a total of 380 pre-booked appointments plus an additional 100+ ad hoc appointments took place on our stand during the two day event.
In 2018, the VisitAberdeenshire pavilion will accommodate 12 partners with the opportunity to showcase Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire’s fantastic product to key global travel trade representatives.
The main VisitAberdeenshire pavilion will include:
- Pods for 12 partners
- Reception desk manned by VisitAberdeenshire staff
- Two meeting tables and chairs
- Large screen
- Storage room
Each individual partner pod will include:
- Company name and logo
- Monitor for displaying photos or video footage
- Under counter cupboard
- Two stools/chairs
What is not included:
- Travel to and from the event
- Overnight accommodation and any other subsistence not covered by the event schedule
- Tickets to the VS Networking dinner/awards on the Wednesday evening
The cost per partner, including all facilities listed above, will be £795 + VAT. This represents a considerable saving on taking an individual stand. Please confirm your attendance by emailing Raeanne Farquhar below, no later than 1 December 2017.
For more information or to book your space please contact Raeanne Farquhar on 01224 900506 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo credit: Chriss Watt Photography