Aberdeen City & Shire Tourism Awards
12 May 2022
The Aberdeen City and Shire Tourism Awards celebrate quality in North-east hospitality, with 12 award categories looking at every element of the tourism industry from accommodation and food, to festivals and partnership initiatives. There are also individual awards for those who go the extra mile for visitors.
The awards categories are:
- Outstanding cultural event or festival
- Best bar or pub
- Best hotel experience (under 20 rooms)
- Best hotel experience (over 20 rooms)
- Food tourism award
- Best eatery experience
- Best outdoor or adventure experience
- Best self-catering accommodation experience
- Best visitor attraction experience
- Best B&B or guest house experience
- Regional ambassador
- Tourism & hospitality hero
- Working together for tourism
If you, or any of your team, have done anything particularly creative or innovative, or if you have gone above and beyond, we encourage you to submit an entry! The awards are open to businesses of all sizes, there is no cost to enter, and the application process involves answering only three questions. Enter the awards at www.acsta.co.uk.
Entries close on 10 June, with the awards ceremony taking place on 11 November. Winners will go on to represent the North-east at the national Scottish Thistle Awards.