Opportunity for tailored 1to1 advice on gathering and analysing customer data
7 April 2023
We're pleased to share that we are offering tailored one to one advice sessions on customer and market insights during April, May and June 2023. These sessions are designed to provide you with a manageable action plan to gather and analyse customer data and market insights, helping you stay competitive, meet customer demands and drive sustainable growth.
We have appointed 56 Degree Insight to deliver this who bring a wealth of experience in delivering meaningful and actionable analysis. Participants will receive 2 x 1-hour advice sessions, tailored to your requirements.
Why sign up?
• Develop a bespoke insights action plan for your business
• Add meaning to external insights and your own customer data
• Apply findings to your business decision making
• Sessions scheduled at a time that suits you
Here's how it will work:
• You will receive a short questionnaire to help us identify what you might need.
• This will be followed by an initial 1-hour consultation with 56 Degree Insight to explore and discuss your requirements.
• 56 Degree Insight will then develop a tailored action plan for your business.
• A second 1-hour consultation will be arranged 2-4 weeks after your initial meeting to take you through the suggested approach and fine tune your plan.
• The 56 Degree Insight consultant will also be available for an additional 2-3 weeks for any further advice needed.
Spaces are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please contact Rachel Smith by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 13 April and you will be sent more information in due course.